Tuesday 19 February 2013

MUA (Make Up Academy) review, lip stick in shade "bare"

Hello everyone,
I know it may seem like my reviews are becoming a bit repetitive with my past two reviews being MUA as well, but with a recent haul I did I figured I'd review each item as I got around to trying it out myself. So anyways, today I am reviewing MUA's lip stick in shade "bare". If you have read my previous posts I basically say how much I overall LOVE anything that MUA has brought out thus far, and that I have tried.
Based on first impressions I loved this lip stick because it was only £1, and who doesn't love a bargain.?!
this is the packaging and a swatch of what it looks like on my hand.




It is a really beautiful nude glossy shade, and after a few hours it was still on and still glossy! Its not overly pink or chapped looking (for my skin tone anyways) this has become my new go-to nude lipstick.





Overall this product exceeded my expectations by far, And I would buy this product again in the future.
PROS: The price obviously, easily accessible online or from superdrug, long lasting, and great for olive like skin tones.
CONS: May be too glossy and not matte enough for some peoples preferences. Packaging isn't the *best*, But for £1 who cares?

have you tried any other shades from this company? let me know.










12 comments:

  1. I've never really tried the brand but I should, for a £1 it'll be dumb not to eh?

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for a nude color that I like, or that like me really. Not sure if MUA does international shipping, but it's worth looking into that or finding a dup at least. NYX has reasonable priced lip shades.

    Anyways, rambling on! Just stumbled upon your blog from another I follow! Loving it, and the amazing title!

    -Jessica
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love NYX! I'm pretty sure they do ship international! And I tried following you back but there's no button on your page ! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a total failure at getting the widget to work! I'll have to look at it on my desktop tonight. Usually I add people from the blogger.com/home where it gives your feed of those you follow.

      Delete
  4. Looks great! I'll have to try this lippy out :)

    Beautiful blog by the way, your posts are lovely! Thank you for stopping by my blog and following me! I'm a new follower to you :)

    Katie xxx

    katie-elizabeth90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look forward to your blogs :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi mam! I think i figured out the Follow widget (finally) would you let me know if it works, if you get the chance? Thanks!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya hun:) I love nude shades the most. I LOVE Rodial these days . May I say you have the perfect eyeliner on you. Cant do it still hheheheheeh!! http://dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..i love the shade..

    http://knickknacksnix.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and respond to every comment xx